TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Quite a few in the industry were wondering what Vikram Bhatt is doing these days after three releases this year – Red, Life Mein Kabhie Kabhie and Fear. Well, he was busy with his first film as a presenter, Mumbai Salsa, which will hit theatres on October 26.
But before that Speed, one of his most delayed projects, would be released on October 19. Vikram hopes to make up for the delay with the impressive promotion. For one, debutant director Manoj Tyagi's Mumbai Salsa is also the talk of the town, especially among youngsters. Quite some things to look forward to for Vikram this month.