TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Quite a few in the industry were wondering what Vikram Bhatt is doing these days after three releases this year – Red, Life Mein Kabhie Kabhie and Fear. Well, he was busy with his first film as a presenter, Mumbai Salsa, which will hit theatres on October 26.
But before that Speed, one of his most delayed projects, would be released on October 19. Vikram hopes to make up for the delay with the impressive promotion. For one, debutant director Manoj Tyagi's Mumbai Salsa is also the talk of the town, especially among youngsters. Quite some things to look forward to for Vikram this month.