TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
He may not be directing the sequel to his biggest hit so far, Raaz. His other horror film, Fear, may not have a theatrical release either [it's being released online on 13th July]. But Vikram Bhatt is gearing up to start a horror film soon.
"After I shot Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee, I decided to take a break and do some serious introspection. There's no point handling multiple films simultaneously. You tend to lose focus. I've decided to shoot one film at a time henceforth," Vikram tells me.
His next film is his most ambitious project to date. It's a period-horror film called 1920. "It's a work of fiction. I'd say, it's the most dynamic script I've come across. More powerful than Raaz," Vikram adds. He hasn't decided on the star cast yet. "At this stage, I can't comment whether it would star established actors or new faces," he states.
Vikram and Dheeraj Ratan have jointly written the script of the film which will be made under the newly floated banner, A.S.A. Films P. Ltd.