TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
This John Abraham-Arshad Warsi-Boman Irani-Bipasha Basu film has already collected close to 15 crores in two weeks flat just from India and ensured a smooth sailing for itself. With a success behind him, director Agnihotri heaves a sign of relief, "Even though the film had recovered all the costs through various endorsements etc. before the release itself, it was important for all of us that audience give it a green signal. To be honest, the film has truly matched up to our expectations in the way it has been accepted."
Vivek continues, "We were expecting box office returns in a similar range. After all we were never set out to make a 60/70/80 crores Om Shanti Om. It is a big success for me, John and many others associated with the film and I am happy that the performance of Goal has shut up all those people who were not too kind with the film from it's very inception stage."