TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
This John Abraham-Arshad Warsi-Boman Irani-Bipasha Basu film has already collected close to 15 crores in two weeks flat just from India and ensured a smooth sailing for itself. With a success behind him, director Agnihotri heaves a sign of relief, "Even though the film had recovered all the costs through various endorsements etc. before the release itself, it was important for all of us that audience give it a green signal. To be honest, the film has truly matched up to our expectations in the way it has been accepted."
Vivek continues, "We were expecting box office returns in a similar range. After all we were never set out to make a 60/70/80 crores Om Shanti Om. It is a big success for me, John and many others associated with the film and I am happy that the performance of Goal has shut up all those people who were not too kind with the film from it's very inception stage."