TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Sunil Noronha
Monday, July 30, 2007
Vivek Oberoi has had a good year in Bollywood so far. Shootout at Lokhandwala was a huge hit just like Omkara. He seems to have found his place back in Bollywood. This has either got too much into his head or he is too humble to speak about it. At the screening of Omkara at the Osian Film Festival, he gave the media a pass by slipping into the auditorium from the back door and not the entrance where the media were waiting for him- on top of coming in an hour late.
In the hurry that the media was, one journo was pushed over and wouldn't have any of it. A similar incident happened when actress Manisha Koirala dodged the press on the first day of the festival. In order to control the media frenzy, the PR team at the festival had him met the press after the screening was over.
The media took their chance and were all over him. And while they questioned (pestered) him, he kept saying that he was feeling claustrophobic. Well only if you hadn't dodged us in the first place, the media seemed to say.