TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, November 23, 2007
After three consecutive smash hits, Namastey London, Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Akshay Kumar's fourth release of 2007, Welcome, is finally at the door.
Releasing theatrically on December 20, the club-thumping music of the eagerly awaited comedy, Welcome, the most star-studded release of 2007, will release worldwide this weekend. The soundtrack features six commercial tracks shot in South Africa and Dubai, scored by three heavyweight music composers, Sajid-Wajid, Himesh Reshammiya and Anand Raj Anand.
Producer Firoz Nadiadwala, whose previous smash hits include Hera Pheri and Phir Hera Pheri, wittily remarked, 'We were looking to have variety on the soundtrack. We opted for three composers because we couldn't get five!'
The audio release of Welcome also marks the launch of the Times Group's brand, Junglee Music, the umbrella brand that will spearhead the group's entry into the music of Hindi language and regional feature films.
Welcome stars Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Feroz Khan and Mallika Sherawat in lead roles.