- Film Writer Ravi Shankar Alok Dies After Jumping Off Mumbai Building, He Was Just 32
- This Photo Of Rajinikanth With Kaala Co-Stars Nana Patekar And Pankaj Tripathi Is Golden
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
- Nana Patekar Condemns Threats To Bhansali, Deepika
- Kapil Sharma Played Nana Patekar’s Servant In A Film; Was Seen In A Cameo In Punjabi Music Video!
Friday, November 23, 2007
After three consecutive smash hits, Namastey London, Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Akshay Kumar's fourth release of 2007, Welcome, is finally at the door.
Releasing theatrically on December 20, the club-thumping music of the eagerly awaited comedy, Welcome, the most star-studded release of 2007, will release worldwide this weekend. The soundtrack features six commercial tracks shot in South Africa and Dubai, scored by three heavyweight music composers, Sajid-Wajid, Himesh Reshammiya and Anand Raj Anand.
Producer Firoz Nadiadwala, whose previous smash hits include Hera Pheri and Phir Hera Pheri, wittily remarked, 'We were looking to have variety on the soundtrack. We opted for three composers because we couldn't get five!'
The audio release of Welcome also marks the launch of the Times Group's brand, Junglee Music, the umbrella brand that will spearhead the group's entry into the music of Hindi language and regional feature films.
Welcome stars Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Feroz Khan and Mallika Sherawat in lead roles.