TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Before any confusion arises, the movies that we are talking about are, Aamir Khan's, still UNTITLED, Ghajini remake and Karan Johar's Tarun Mansukhani project with Bobby, Abhishek, John and Priyanka. And now, news from the trade is that Nikhil Advani's, Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone martial art thriller, Chandni Chowk To China too is slated to release during the same festive period.
Seems to be a repeat of last year, where the festive period saw a number of biggies clashing. Nevertheless, an interesting scenario, and with sufficient capacities at the cinema halls, it will be the viewer who will emerge the winner, as they will have a wide variety to chose from. So here's wishing the best to all the three movies.