TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Aamir had appealed to the court that the custody of his mentally ill brother to be given to him as he is in immediate need of medical attention or else he should be sent to a reputed government hospital where he is well taken care off. Aamir counsel also told the court that there was nobody else to take care of Faisal. The court however held up Aamir's plea and said that the matter will be decided on February 15
The legal battle began when Faisal accused Aamir of making him a prisoner in his house and treating him for mental illness although he was perfectly normal. After a bitter court battle Faisal's custody was awarded to their father Tahir Hussain. But after some time Tahir moved to the court saying he was unable to take care of his younger son and that the custody be given to his elder son Aamir. Since then Faisal has been staying alone.