TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Aamir had appealed to the court that the custody of his mentally ill brother to be given to him as he is in immediate need of medical attention or else he should be sent to a reputed government hospital where he is well taken care off. Aamir counsel also told the court that there was nobody else to take care of Faisal. The court however held up Aamir's plea and said that the matter will be decided on February 15
The legal battle began when Faisal accused Aamir of making him a prisoner in his house and treating him for mental illness although he was perfectly normal. After a bitter court battle Faisal's custody was awarded to their father Tahir Hussain. But after some time Tahir moved to the court saying he was unable to take care of his younger son and that the custody be given to his elder son Aamir. Since then Faisal has been staying alone.