TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Our source from the sets says, "Aamir did not want the shooting of Ghajini to suffer because of his injury. Everyone on the sets was against him pushing himself, but Aamir was insistent that we should shoot close ups. He spoke to the director A R Murgadoss and decided to shoot the close up sequences which wouldn't aggravate his injury."
However, it was a bad idea as his muscle got further strained. Adds the source, "He was chasing the bad guy, he stepped in a wrong position and his hamstring muscle got torn. After the shot was 'Okayed' for almost 40 minutes, Aamir was unable to stand up. Initially, everyone on the sets thought that Aamir was pulling a fast one, but only when he started screaming in pain, everyone got moving."
A Physiotherapist was present on the set and he requested for a specialist to be called in. Aamir had to be carried and was taken to a local hospital. He has been asked to take three weeks of complete bed rest and the shooting has been cancelled. The source says, "He will be coming to Mumbai in a day or two, once doctors allow him to travel, after which he will be resting at his Bandra residence."
A. R. Murgadoss, the director of the film says, "It happened on the day we were shooting some crucial sequences with Aamir. Although he had supported his leg, he got into an awkward position while shooting and he seriously injured himself again. Shooting can hold. We all right now are worried about his well being".