TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Following an FIR filed against the actor and five others by the Gujarat Forest Department, the Chief Judicial Magistrate of Bhuj has asked all of them to appear before the court on April 15. Commercial shooting of Chinkara is banned under the Wildlife (Protection) Act but it was filmed in Kutch district of Gujarat for Lagaan.