TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
For starters, Aamir has been working like a machine for more than a whopping 12 hours everyday since last Thursday to wrap up the last lap of ghajini's shoot in Hyderabad.
And for his role in ghajini, 'Mr Perfectionist' Aamir has been rigorously training for 4 hours a day from last one and half years, and has also got himself the new designer buzz look. So, what gets added to those 12 hours is yet another 4 hours of work!
Wonder from where does he derive so much of his energy from?