TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
He going bald had become the talk of the town for quite some time now. And the 'day' decided was his Birthday, which eventually got postponed. Now the D-Day (or is it the B-Day- Bald Day) arrived yesterday when 'Mr. Perfect' Aamir ultimately bid good bye to his much loved hair, in the presence of his near and dear ones. And the person instrumental in this was the renowned celebrity hair stylist Avan Contractor, and the location was Aamir"s residence in Bandra. The 'USP' of this one and a half an hour 'balding session' was that, at the end of it all, at the behest of Aamir, Avan created a scar with the razor on Aamir's head!
It looks quite ironical that it was the same Aamir who had gone full fledged with his locks in Mangal Pandey: The Rising. And now it is the same Aamir who has gone bald, though the common factor remains that both of these 'hairstyles' were not an overnight decision. Aamir had spent lots of time working out on these looks.
So, please do not be surprised if you suddenly find the young men going bald. Because you know that the reason is not the summer, or the dandruff and definitely not the lice, but it's called the refreshing 'Aamir slice'!!!