TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Announcing Aamir Khan as Samsung's ambassador for mobile phones, stated Mr. H. B. Lee, president&CEO, Samsung southwest Asia headquarters, "The Samsung brand stands for qualities of innovation, change, discovery, self-expression, and excellence in performance. And these very same qualities are epitomized by Aamir Khan, whose quality and depth of work as well as versatility as an actor, have made him a much loved and respected actor in India today. We are indeed very proud and privileged to have him as our brand ambassador."
The company plans to leverage Aamir in its brand advertising as well as product advertising for mobile phones. In sync with its thrust on introducing innovative products, Samsung today announced its new brand positioning for Samsung mobiles, which is reflected in its new, spunky, tagline - 'next is what ?' being used in all its communication material for mobiles .
Living up to its promise of 'next is what?', Samsung today announced the launch of five new, sleek and stylish Samsung mobile phones that exemplify cutting edge technology and design innovation. The new handset range targets consumers across the multimedia (imaging and music), business lifestyle, and popular segments.