TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
It will come as a surprise to many, who are not very box-office savvy that Aamir Khan's Raja Hindustani (1996) is his biggest universal blockbuster, till date, based on its superb run across every circuit of India. While Raja Hindustani netted around 50 crores from India, the only recent Aamir movie to break that long standing record is Yash Raj's Fanna (2006), which netted close to 55 crores from India (without Gujarat). The good news is that Aamir Khan's directorial debut venture, Taare Zameen Par, has surpassed Fanna and is likely to end its run with around 60 crores, just from India. For the records, Taare Zameen Par has so far netted around 59 crores from India, as of this week.
Well, TZP's performance is amazing (considering its subject and slow start), and we are quite sure that Aamir Khan's action thriller Ghajini will beat it by many a miles!
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|