TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
It will come as a surprise to many, who are not very box-office savvy that Aamir Khan's Raja Hindustani (1996) is his biggest universal blockbuster, till date, based on its superb run across every circuit of India. While Raja Hindustani netted around 50 crores from India, the only recent Aamir movie to break that long standing record is Yash Raj's Fanna (2006), which netted close to 55 crores from India (without Gujarat). The good news is that Aamir Khan's directorial debut venture, Taare Zameen Par, has surpassed Fanna and is likely to end its run with around 60 crores, just from India. For the records, Taare Zameen Par has so far netted around 59 crores from India, as of this week.
Well, TZP's performance is amazing (considering its subject and slow start), and we are quite sure that Aamir Khan's action thriller Ghajini will beat it by many a miles!
|Aamir in Taare Zameen Par|