TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
A song picturised completely on Darsheel Safary for the situation when he bunks his school to explore the city of Mumbai and life around him, 'Mera Jahan' is rendered superbly by children Auriel Cordo and Ananya Wadkar who, after their English rendition, set the base for Adnan Sami to take over the proceedings.
Musically the song carries a similar rock style as 'Bheegi Bheegi Si' (Gangster) and even though the setting changes from adults to children here, the mesmerizing effect that the song manages to create is unmatched. With awards season right the corner, the song makes perfect sense to make its presence felt and make its mark.