TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
A song picturised completely on Darsheel Safary for the situation when he bunks his school to explore the city of Mumbai and life around him, 'Mera Jahan' is rendered superbly by children Auriel Cordo and Ananya Wadkar who, after their English rendition, set the base for Adnan Sami to take over the proceedings.
Musically the song carries a similar rock style as 'Bheegi Bheegi Si' (Gangster) and even though the setting changes from adults to children here, the mesmerizing effect that the song manages to create is unmatched. With awards season right the corner, the song makes perfect sense to make its presence felt and make its mark.