TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Talking about this, Aanjann said, "He had seen all my films and I didn't know him till he came up to me and advised me to change the spelling of my name. After long discussions, I agreed as compared to the type of characters I had done, I had not reached the stature I desired. I decided to go ahead and within couple of months, I saw the positive changes that happened in my career. People who had known me earlier too and seen my work but never offered anything started calling me, and now I am doing the best of films in my entire career".
The actor who topped the popularity charts with Wagle Ki Duniya is really making it count when the time is ripe. At the age of 60, the actor has 7 films under his belt, Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye, Karolbagh Films Havai Dada, Arif Sheikh's Let's Dance, Mukta Arts' Yuvraaj, Karan Razdan's Bhatti on Chutti and Dinesh Chugh's Mittal versus Mittal.
Apart from this, Aanjann is also seen in Airhostess aired on DD every Wednesday at 9.30 pm. "A true actor is one who gets into the skin of every character he gets to essay", says a very optimistic Aanjann.
Way to go, Buddy!