TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
People from the nearby places rushed to see the hottest family in Bollywood. Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan arrived at the venue in a chopper from Lucknow to lay the foundation of Srimati Aishwarya Bachchan Kanya Mahavidyalaya. Aishwarya was dressed in a traditional red saree for the occasion.
The date was particularly chosen by Amitabh as it was the birthday of his closest friend Amar Singh. Addressing the gathering Amitabh said that he was concerned about the education of the girls in the country. Aishwarya came on stage to the cheers of the crowd and thanked her family for naming the college after her. She added that it was an honour for her.
The function was also attended by political heavyweights that included Samajwadi Party leaders including Amar Singh and MP Jaya Prada, former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala and former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah.