TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
What may surprise many is that the current comedy king finds action easier than comedy! And he does have a logical reason for saying so. As per the Khiladi, a comic sequence depends a lot on the stars sharing the same frame. If they lack in comic timing, then the comedy scene turns in to a tragic one! In case of an action sequence, the work and the talent of the actor speaks for itself. There is no dependency on other stars. He goes on to say that today's audience sees a lot of Hollywood action flicks and are smart enough to distinguish between a computerized action sequence and an authentic one.
We must say that Akki has a point, in fact, a couple of them, and we are positive that the Khiladi will reclaim his action king title (which has been lying vacant ever since he relinquished it), in the first round itself, that is with Tashan!
|Akshay Kumar back to action|