TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The underwater sequence was shot by director Nagesh Kukunoor at a pool in Chembur last week. Managing Director Percept Holdings, Shailender Singh says, "We are very excited about this film. It's a psychological super-thriller and there can't be a better actor to play this role.
Akshay is so committed... we suggested using a stuntman but he ruled it out and insisted on doing the part himself, and the results are amazing." Apparently, such a scene has never been seen before in Hindi cinema. "Akki is playing a super-hero but not with supernatural powers." he clarifies.
The scene is a highly adventurous sequence in deep waters and the actor is tied up in chains. It's a long fight sequence with other co-actors. Before leaving for Bangkok last night, Akshay spoke about the underwater sequence, "It was an amazing experience because I did it myself. You have to be well-prepared for underwater sequences.
If you don't do it properly, it can cause all kinds of health problems. Before I shot for the scene, I made sure that I was well-trained to do it. I underwent a special course in Bangkok for the same. I even have a paddy instructor's certificate, which one only gets after getting trained in underwater swimming."