TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Sajid Khan confirms what we have told you recently that contrary to speculations he has not signed Kareena Kapoor, Vidya Balan and Deepika Padukone to play the three main female leads opposite Akshay Kumar. He says that all the three mentioned stars are his close friends but he is yet to decide about whom to pick. The once cherubic director (yes, he has lost a lot of weight) adds that unlike Heyy Babyy, his next venture will have a lot of romance and as a result each of the three female parts will be equally important. And that is precisely the reason why he has still not finalised anyone as yet.
Here is wishing another success to the Sajid and Sajid team for their next venture with their self confessed addiction, Akshay Kumar!