- 17 Years Of Dil Chahta Hai: The Iconic Movie Remains Young & Ageless!
- Bittersweet Moment For Us: Akshaye Khanna On Vinod Khanna's Dadasaheb Phalke Honour
- What Made Akshaye Khanna Angry? I Am A Reserved Person, What The F**K Is The Problem?
- Not Easy To Handle Success And Failures Publicly: Akshaye Khanna
- Ittefaq Movie Review: Despite Few Loose Ends, This Whodunit Thriller Makes Up For A Riveting Watch
- GUESS WHO? He Calls Aishwarya Rai Bachchan The SEXIEST; Admits Being EMBARRASSED For Staring At Her
According to friends close to the actor, akshaye khanna was quite impressed by the concept of the electric car, which besides meeting individual needs in city mobility, would also help combat some of the social and environmental problems hovering on the horizon. Electric cars, which are symbolic of the 'Green Economy', are soon becoming a trend in the West, to embrace clean and renewable energy to survive the tidal wave of pollution and eco-system degradation.
His friends add that akshaye khanna was quite impressed with Chetan Maini, the founder of the electric car Rewa , due to its unique model of economic activity that incorporated social and environmental concerns, and felt like contributing in a small way, his bit for planet Earth.
Chetan Maini says, "Globally we see celebrities coming forward and supporting causes they believe in, be it the environment, human rights etc. It great to know that an Indian celebrity like akshaye khanna is taking steps to help the environment, his decision to chose the Reva for its environment friendly advantage and great city mobility is a reflection of his commitment to this cause."
Being a CO2 emission free vehicle, the Revai is a car that loves the environment and offers its owner a great driving experience. Akshaye's Reva is customized for his use and comes with all the accessories that he would need. With its range of 80kilometeres and a maximum speed of 80 km/h, it will ensure Akshaye gets around the city efficiently."