TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
According to friends close to the actor, akshaye khanna was quite impressed by the concept of the electric car, which besides meeting individual needs in city mobility, would also help combat some of the social and environmental problems hovering on the horizon. Electric cars, which are symbolic of the 'Green Economy', are soon becoming a trend in the West, to embrace clean and renewable energy to survive the tidal wave of pollution and eco-system degradation.
His friends add that akshaye khanna was quite impressed with Chetan Maini, the founder of the electric car Rewa , due to its unique model of economic activity that incorporated social and environmental concerns, and felt like contributing in a small way, his bit for planet Earth.
Chetan Maini says, "Globally we see celebrities coming forward and supporting causes they believe in, be it the environment, human rights etc. It great to know that an Indian celebrity like akshaye khanna is taking steps to help the environment, his decision to chose the Reva for its environment friendly advantage and great city mobility is a reflection of his commitment to this cause."
Being a CO2 emission free vehicle, the Revai is a car that loves the environment and offers its owner a great driving experience. Akshaye's Reva is customized for his use and comes with all the accessories that he would need. With its range of 80kilometeres and a maximum speed of 80 km/h, it will ensure Akshaye gets around the city efficiently."