TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Why a title like Mere Baap Pehle Aap?
Says our source connected to the film, "The film is about this bachelor boy, played by Akshaye Khanna, who loves his widower father (Paresh Rawal) to such an extent that he wants him to get married again. Such is the relationship he shares with his father that he wants the latter to get married even before he himself finds his lady love. Hence the call of 'mere baap pehle aap'."
She adds, "In spite of an age difference between the two, they had an amazing comfort level working with each other. Complimenting each other on their scenes together, they ensured that Mere Baap Pehle Aap was an experience worth remembering. You would agree after watching the film that the camaraderie they share is simply phenomenal."
There are also talks about Om Puri doing an item song in the film. How much of that is true? "Yes, Om ji has donned gone all out in making sure that his item number stands out. In any case, whenever he has come together with Priyan, there is an extra zing in his performance. Remember Hera Pheri and Malamaal weekly? Even though it is not the first time that Om ji has done an item number (he had put his dancing shoes on for King of bollywood), the one that he has done for Mere Baap Pehle Aap would be remembered for quite some time."
Coming back to the lead protagonists of the film, audience is expecting nothing but the best considering Priyadarshan, Akshaye and Paresh are coming together after a hiatus. Giving a vote of approval, the source says, "Audience can be rest assured that they would have all the fun the moment film's screening begins. The camaraderie shared by Akshaye Khanna and Paresh Rawal is phenomenal. Their relationship is so real and yet it brings on so much laughs."