TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It looks like filmmaker Vikram Bhatt just can't stop singing Amisha's praises. He said that she is a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. He added that she would be a great girl always.
The director seems to have highest regard for his ex-girlfriend. He revealed that they came together while looking for happiness. He admires her fighting spirit and strong character. He added that they would always be the best of friends.
|Amisha in Bhool Bhulaiyaa|