TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
As per our Himachal based sources, Amitabh Bachchan and Diya Mirza are due to arrive in Shimla later this week. In fact, Shimla's historic Hotel Willow Banks (originally owned by Arthur James Cradook- 'Architect and Builder of Shimla')has already been spruced up to welcome the megastar. An old heritage building near the hotel has been converted into a bakery and the necessary renovations were completed on Saturday itself. Why a bakery, one may ask? It is because Amitabh essays the role of a senior local resident who works at a bakery. As per reports, Diya Mirza plays a tourist, who is on a vacation to the hill station, along with a group of friends and is to be a regular visitor at the bakery. Incidentally, Amitabh Bachchan's last visit to Shimla was four years back for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Black, and on that occasion he had stayed at Woodville Palace Hotel.