TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
As per our Himachal based sources, Amitabh Bachchan and Diya Mirza are due to arrive in Shimla later this week. In fact, Shimla's historic Hotel Willow Banks (originally owned by Arthur James Cradook- 'Architect and Builder of Shimla')has already been spruced up to welcome the megastar. An old heritage building near the hotel has been converted into a bakery and the necessary renovations were completed on Saturday itself. Why a bakery, one may ask? It is because Amitabh essays the role of a senior local resident who works at a bakery. As per reports, Diya Mirza plays a tourist, who is on a vacation to the hill station, along with a group of friends and is to be a regular visitor at the bakery. Incidentally, Amitabh Bachchan's last visit to Shimla was four years back for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Black, and on that occasion he had stayed at Woodville Palace Hotel.