TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Recently in an interview Shatrughan took a dig at the Bachchans on the nominations of the IIFA awards. Shatru commented that the nominations only include somebody's son, wife and daughter-in-law. Big B finally lashed out at his old costar in his blog. Here are some of the extracts from the blog.
I am surprised at this observation, especially since, during the time of the National Award selection for Best Actress in one of the past years, when the award went to Raveena Tandon. It was alleged that Mr Shatrughan Sinha's wife, the lovely and graceful Poonam, a great friend of Raveena's mother had recommended the appointment of MacMohan, brother of Raveena's mother, on the board of the jury to favour the actress."
He also added, "If this alleged story is true then, I do value Mr Shatrughan Sinha's statement (Sab Kissika..)- you are so right Shatru !!,". Well the two stars seem in no mood to end their decade old rivalry.