TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
An elated Amrita says, "It surely is a new look for me. As an actress one cannot restrict oneself to a particular image and needs to constantly keep on experimenting with different kinds of looks, costumes and characters. Though I love being called 'the girl next door', I want to change the definition of the phrase a bit. The girl next door can have a great sense of humor, be attractive and also 'hot'.
She adds, "Tum Miley' is one of the most romantic songs that I have ever done. I was just sporting the attitude of the song. Additionally it was shot in idyllic Goa and I share a certain karmic connection with the place. Besides, I share a great comfort level with Nikhil. Mark my words, he is one of the most confident newcomers in Bollywood. Nikhil's second name should have been 'confidence' "
Incidentally, whilst shooting in Goa, Amrita surprised the locals with her command over 'Konkani'. During the shooting for the song, she even learnt to cook authentic Goan delicacies at Britto's in Baga in Goa.
So, it is little surprising that while every third person is packing his bags to herald the New Year in Goa, Amrita will be seen in a new avatar in the first mega release of 2008!!