- Love and action to wage battle in Porkalam
- The Accidental Prime Minister: Anupam Kher Reveals The First Look Of Reel Rahul & Priyanka Gandhi!
- 5 Pictures Of Sonam Kapoor Dressed As An Elegant Bride!
- Jackie Shroff On 'Lakhan' Anil's Daughter Sonam Kapoor's Wedding: 'If Ram Won't Go Then Who Would?'
- Anil Kapoor To Dance To THIS Song On Sonam Kapoor’s Sangeet Ceremony!
- The Accidental Prime Minister: Anupam Kher Looks Every Bit Like Ex PM Dr. Manmohan Singh!
It's the story of an old man and his grand-daughter. Looks like films with sensitive children in the forefront are in vogue after Taare Zameen Par..
Anupam is having the time of his life. "I've never seen a place so unspoilt and the people so unaffected. After seeing Tachmarhi, I've decided to do a Bharat Darshan every year, visit places no one has heard of, like Tachmarhi."
An incredible thing happened to Anupam on the way to Tachmarhi. "I stopped at this mithai ki dukaan which seemed to be selling authentic mithai. Soon people from the locality began gathering around me. I started chatting up with the owner of the sweet shop. He revealed he was the grandson of the renowned Hindi poet Pandit Makhanlal Chaturvedi who has written one of my favourite poems 'Pushp Ki Abhilasha'. It just goes to show that sweetness can be discovered in the most unexpected places."
Not so sweet is Anupam's tryst with a luna mo-ped. "We needed my character to ride a luna that's totally outdated and out of shape. They got me a two-wheeler whose life span expired ten years ago. This luna is driving me loony."