TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
But Farah's babies are very tiny and she wants them to grow a little bit before allowing us to take the impressions. I have been in business for seven years and have worked for many celebrities. I worken on Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's wedding picture which was commissioned by Subroto Roy, Rani Mukerji's wedding gift to Aamir Khan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and his mother on Mother's Day. Our list of celeb clients also include Anil Kapoor, Sachin and Anjali Tendulkar, Bobby and Tania Deol, and Subhash Ghai."
Confirms Mehr, "Yes we wanted to give Farah something special for her babies and when we heard about Bhavna doing foot and hand impressions we thought what can be better than this? We will be getting the foot and hand impressions of the three babies done separately."
First Impressions makes 3-D models of hands and feet, thus freezing a memorable moment in one's life. The concepts extend from casting impressions of children's hands and feet but many couples have also gone in for it. The impressions are taken in a matter of 45 seconds to a minute and the final product is delivered after 30 days.