TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
But Farah's babies are very tiny and she wants them to grow a little bit before allowing us to take the impressions. I have been in business for seven years and have worked for many celebrities. I worken on Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's wedding picture which was commissioned by Subroto Roy, Rani Mukerji's wedding gift to Aamir Khan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and his mother on Mother's Day. Our list of celeb clients also include Anil Kapoor, Sachin and Anjali Tendulkar, Bobby and Tania Deol, and Subhash Ghai."
Confirms Mehr, "Yes we wanted to give Farah something special for her babies and when we heard about Bhavna doing foot and hand impressions we thought what can be better than this? We will be getting the foot and hand impressions of the three babies done separately."
First Impressions makes 3-D models of hands and feet, thus freezing a memorable moment in one's life. The concepts extend from casting impressions of children's hands and feet but many couples have also gone in for it. The impressions are taken in a matter of 45 seconds to a minute and the final product is delivered after 30 days.