TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
One of the first Indians to grace the cover of the Asian Special Issue of the American magazine Life, as well as the pack leader to replace international leading ladies as the new pin up girl, Begum Para has bid this material world her final good bye.
The yesteryear's actress, who died in her sleep on Wednesday, played many prominent and (for her time) bold roles through her career. Well known for playing the role of a vamp in films during the 50's, Begum Para was last seen in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film Saawariya.
May her soul rest in peace.