TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Apparently, Harsh bought a wig, a few clothes that he thought would be appropriate for a certain look, a bit of make-up, even plucked his eyebrows in shape and then shot himself on a video camera, edited the five minute piece and came up with a DVD along with some stills and presented them to Madhur. And voila! Within couple of days the role was his!
"I just told Madhur to watch it for me, it did not matter if he cast me at the end of it or no," says Harsh. “I did put in an effort to get a certain part and I sincerely and honestly would like to thank Madhur for casting me finally," He adds, "There are very few opportunities of this kind available to an actor in a span of his career. I saw one here and I had to at least try for it for my own sake," says the versatile actor who is prepared to go any length to grab a good role and then deliver it.
Well Harsh is one versatile actor for sure!