TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Apparently, Harsh bought a wig, a few clothes that he thought would be appropriate for a certain look, a bit of make-up, even plucked his eyebrows in shape and then shot himself on a video camera, edited the five minute piece and came up with a DVD along with some stills and presented them to Madhur. And voila! Within couple of days the role was his!
"I just told Madhur to watch it for me, it did not matter if he cast me at the end of it or no," says Harsh. “I did put in an effort to get a certain part and I sincerely and honestly would like to thank Madhur for casting me finally," He adds, "There are very few opportunities of this kind available to an actor in a span of his career. I saw one here and I had to at least try for it for my own sake," says the versatile actor who is prepared to go any length to grab a good role and then deliver it.
Well Harsh is one versatile actor for sure!