TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
However, are you aware that more than a decade back, he had signed none other than Shahrukh Khan for a film of his? The film in question was Jadoo and had Raveena Tandon paired opposite Khan. Anupam Kher&Navneet Nishan were the other two prominent actors in the film's cast.
What went wrong? Well, the story goes that the film got into production hassles and was eventually shelved. Along with that Kaul's dreams of making it big in Bollywood also faded and it was only in 2003 that he returned to movie making with Sssshhh... - A slasher flick.
Incidentally, Kaul's first directorial venture was Chor Aur Chaand, which was released in 1993 and starred Aditya Panscholi along with Pooja Bhatt.
Now with Bhram, Pavan Kaul aims at making a mark on the silver screen once again with a thriller subject in hands. The film stars Dino Morea, Milind Soman and debutant Sheetal Menon in the lead.