TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
About her fashion dreams, Bipasha says, "I'm planning to launch my own fashion label. Most stars tie up with national or international design houses to launch their own fashion labels. John has tied up with Wrangler while Kareena has done so with Globus. I will launch my name alone. I want to do it on my own as I am known for my sense of dressing, style and accessories.
It will be complete dressing-up experience. Since I plan to launch BB labels on my own without help from anyone it will involve a lot of hard work and time. It will take a year. I am very busy with my films, endorsements and shows this year." Bipasha is happy with the response she has got for Race.
"Race is a big hit and I am very happy. It's a good beginning for me this year. I couldn't ask for more everything from my looks to performance have been appreciated. I'll be going to Rome for a month for Bachna Ae Haseeno with Ranbir (Kapoor)."
Her one-time arch-rival Kareena Kapoor too has praised her in print. "It's very sweet and kind of Kareena to compliment me. I appreciate the thought but I would have loved it, had she had told me directly."
It is rumoured that Bipasha will be joining John in Miami where he is shooting for Dostana. She says, "I am far too busy with my endorsements, films and shows. I've had enough of holidays too. I went to Goa for my birthday and South Africa for Valentine's Day. I don't deserve any holidays now.
I was in Rome earlier and it's a beautiful place. This time, it will be hectic. I come back and go to Bangkok to start shooting for Freeze. Fortunately, I have finished dubbing for Pankh."
The dubbing for Rituparno Ghosh's film Sab Charitro Kalponik's dubbing is still incomplete. Bips says she loved her role in the Bengali film, "because the role was far deeper than anything I have done before. I am a versatile actor. It depends on how directors tap me whether ultra glam and rich or poor I could be anybody"s vision."