TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Says Bipasha, "Allan tends to treat the scary stunt scenes with a dash of humour, talking about everything from what fish he's going to cook to some barbecued dinner he had." The director had the actress in splits before the stunt scenes so she was relaxed. She adds, "For this particular stunt, we were doing a cannon shot.
During the sequence I had to roll over and run from my car. I couldn't run away earlier as it was a two-camera set-up and the pistons and cannons fly at the end of the shot. When I finished, the cannon was flying in all directions and it could have hit me on the head.
So I had that fear also as well as of the BMW falling on me. I was tense but not scared. I am okay with anything except being with suspended mid-air as I have a phobia of heights. I can do any action sequence provided it is on the ground."
Allan Amin adds, "Bipasha is the third heroine I've done a stunt sequence like this with. I did it first with Shilpa Shetty in Dus, with Aishwarya in Dhoom 2. The scene has the killer chasing Bipasha in her BMW. She stops the car and starts running. The killer rams into the BMW and the car blows up behind her. The shot was risky and anything could have gone wrong.
A split second here or there and the car could have fallen over Bipasha. So Bipasha and I rehearsed her run many times. It was very brave and daring of her to pull off a stunt like this. But stars trust me, as they know I take all the precautionary measures possible while carrying out a stunt."