TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Well, do no panic as we are only talking about Bipasha's next appearance, which will see her as a saree clad Bengali housewife, complete with ethnic jewellery and 'bindi' on her forehead. The project is being directed by the renowned director, Rituparno Ghosh (Raincoat) and is titled, Shawb Choritro Kalponic (All characters are fictitious). It will be Bipasha Basu's first Bangla film and she is with Prosenjit, who is a superstar in Bengal.
However, help is at hand for the fans of the glamorous Bips, as after Race ( paired with Saif Ali Khan ) she will once again be seen in her usual glamorous 'avatar'. Yes, it's the much talked about Yash Raj venture, Bachna Ae Haseeno, directed by Siddharth Anand of Salaam Namaste and Ta Ra Rum Pum fame, where she is paired opposite the much younger but the handsome looking Ranbir Kapoor.
This will be Ranbir's next release after the promising and award-winning act in his debut film, Sanjay Bhansali's Saawariya. Bachna Ae Haseeno has been scheduled to release on the 15th of August (Independence day).