TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Subhash Ghai's Black&White is tax free now in Delhi. Delhi is the first state that granted tax exemption to Subhash Ghai's patriotic coloured film, Black&White, in its very first week from release because the film has a great message.
"It's great that the film has gone tax free. In fact, it is going tax-free in Mumbai tomorrow. This only goes ahead to work for the film. When I made the film, I never expected this kind of support; I just wanted it to be appreciated." Other states are supporting the film since its needs to be seen by each and every one. The film is growing at the Box Office too on the strength of its appreciation by word of mouth.
Black&White is a story of a terrorist and his journey to accomplish his only mission in life. A journey that lasts for 15 days in the heart of Old Delhi, a journey that changes his life. On asking Subhash Ghai, the post release reaction to the film he says, "People have been calling and I got a lot of appreciation mails as well. It is picking up slowly because initially people were going with the expectation that it is a typical Subhash Ghai film filled with glamour and glitter. The collection is just rising now."
Speaking on his next film, Yuvraaj he said, "It is 50% complete and the film will be slated for a holiday release during Diwali."