TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The organizers disclose that top Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Mallika Sherawat are expected to attend. As per the yogic guru himself, he will teach the top stars seven types of 'pranayams', nine 'aasans' and eleven 'yogi-jogi' packages. He says that it will improve the health and fitness and hence the lifestyle of the stressed out stars.
Here's hoping for the sake of all movie buffs that Baba's magic works and we see a fighting fit Bollywood!
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|