- Kya Kehna Turns 17! Saif Ali Khan On How His Wardrobe Malfunction On The Sets Left Him RED-FACED!
- Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Let It Happen? EXES Abhishek & Rani Mukerji Are Eager To Work Together!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
Now comes news that the actor is making a comeback into the big bad world of films with a film titled Maruti Mera Dost to be produced by his brother Abhimanyu Singh (Contiloe Films). The film in question is apparently a children's film and would also star child artiste Swini Khara (of Cheeni Kum fame).
The film which is expected to go on the floors in the second week of February will be directed by debutant Raju Manikya.
While the actor was missing from action, there were a lot of rumors doing rounds of him having quit Bollywood since he couldn't cope up with the stress levels etc. However, the actor denies any such talk and says that now is the right time to get back to action considering the scope for different films with the multiplex-culture.
Well, here's hoping Chandrachur 'Rocky' Singh does have a successful comeback to Bollywood.