TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Tanveer Khan is a dialogue writer turned film director who directed Madhoshi (John, Bipasha) and Deadline-Sirf 24 Ghante (Irrfan Khan, Konkona Sen Sharma and Rajit Kapoor). He has in the past penned hit films like Jigar, Suhag, Ishq, Yeh dil ashiqaana and Rishtey.
After Riteish Deshmukh, Chief Minister Vilas Rao Deshmukh's son, it is the second entry into Bollywood from a politician's house. The film is expected to go on the floors by July this year.
Speaking about it Anuj says, "Tanveer is a good director and the script of the film is very good and would be the ideal launch pad for Chirag".
Director Tanveer Khan says, 'It's a privilege to be associated with a production house like Maverick and to direct the debut film of Chirag Paswan is no less than an achievement for me as who wouldn't like to direct a potential star"
The casting for the film is in the process.