TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Says a unit member, "There are no main characters in Dilli 6 all characters, including that of Abhishek and Sonam are part of one main story and have equal weightage. One of the main characters in Dilli 6 is a goat called Heena.
Deepak's character Mamdu is Heena's master. During the course of shooting, Deepak became extremely attached to her. When the cast and crew took breaks in between shots, Deepak spent that time with the goat." In the morning, the first thing he would do after waking up was to go where Heena was tethered and feed her.
Things came to a head when the schedule got over and the unit had to head back from Jaipur to Mumbai. Says the source, "His fondness of Heena was so high that soon Deepak gave up eating non vegetarian food. It's almost like an obsession. Deepak stayed back Jaipur, at the cost of his work." According to a co-star from Dilli 6, the actor has now become incommunicado." Deepak Dobriyal's phone remained unreachable while Rakeysh Mehra remained unavailable for comment.
Divya Dutta, who plays one of the other characters, says, "I had heard that Deepak was very fond of the goat but didn't know he would stay behind for it. Maybe that's why I haven't been able to get in touch with Deepak for the last one week. I had wanted him to come for the screening of one of my films but his phone has been unreachable."
Atul Kulkarni, who plays Gobar in Dilli 6 and is Deepak's friend, says, "Yes Deepak had become very attached to Heena, a female goat. Deepak's character is related to her, so he became very fond of her. Deepak even gave up non-vegetarian food because of Heena and would be with her all the time. Often, we would tease him but he was steadfast and loyal in his affection. I am not an animal lover nor do I like pets at home so I couldn't understand Deepak's fondness for Heena."