TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"Before Shobhaa started out as a journalist, it was Hira who gave her a job in Stardust. Shobhaa became famous by writing about stars and their personal lives, while working here. Bhavani Iyer who has written the story and screenplay has also been an editor of Stardust, so she knew about the ins and outs of gossip journalism," adds the source. The film, directed by Pawan Kaul, stars Milind Soman, Dino Morea, Shweta Menon and Simone Singh.
Director Pawan Kaul is non-committal, "I have followed the script given to me and have directed it accordingly. Sunita's character is that of a high-society Page 3 journalist who thrives on writing spicy news. She wears designer sarees and loves to dig up information on the rich and powerful. In the film, Sunita is fascinated by Milind Soman's character which is that of a very successful, famous and highly respected investment banker. At a point where Milind's reputation is under threat, Sunita investigates the gossip flying around him.
Deepshikha is more forthcoming, "I play a journalist who's good-looking and smart. Maybe my character is based on Shobhaa's. If it is, I don't mind it as I like her very much. I am Simone's (Singh) best friend in the film and get to know most stories from her. I play a stylish woman with short hair, who wears classy sarees and big chunky jewellery. She's a bitch who's wants to know everything happening in Milind Soman's life. It's a thriller so I can't reveal anything more." De remained unavailable for comment.