TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The captain of India's ODI team joins Bollywood actors Saif Ali Khan and Juhi Chawla (also brand ambassadors of FritoLay) to launch a new promotion called 'Chala Change Ka Chakkar'.
Dhoni who is currently touring down, expressed his excitement at being associated with FritoLay which has well known brands like Kurkure, Lays and Cheetos under its umbrella.
The new promotion would have the three stars swap one day of their lives with the contest winners giving the customers a unique never before experience.
Well, with the best of Bollywood and Cricket joining hands, we are sure fans couldn't have asked for anything more.