TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The captain of India's ODI team joins Bollywood actors Saif Ali Khan and Juhi Chawla (also brand ambassadors of FritoLay) to launch a new promotion called 'Chala Change Ka Chakkar'.
Dhoni who is currently touring down, expressed his excitement at being associated with FritoLay which has well known brands like Kurkure, Lays and Cheetos under its umbrella.
The new promotion would have the three stars swap one day of their lives with the contest winners giving the customers a unique never before experience.
Well, with the best of Bollywood and Cricket joining hands, we are sure fans couldn't have asked for anything more.