TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Now here's a piping hot development pertaining to the Diwali week. Nikhil Advani's Chandni Chowk To China, which marks the foray of Hollywood giant Warner Bros. in Hindi films, is also confirmed for Diwali. Not on October 24, but on October 29. Not on a Friday, but on a Wednesday.
Reason being, people would be busy with the festivities and visiting each other all through the festive week. The occupancy at movieplexes, therefore, might take a hit during certain days. The business would only escalate once the festivities and festival-related ceremonies get over. Hence, it's October 29 for Chandni Chowk To China.