TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Now here's a piping hot development pertaining to the Diwali week. Nikhil Advani's Chandni Chowk To China, which marks the foray of Hollywood giant Warner Bros. in Hindi films, is also confirmed for Diwali. Not on October 24, but on October 29. Not on a Friday, but on a Wednesday.
Reason being, people would be busy with the festivities and visiting each other all through the festive week. The occupancy at movieplexes, therefore, might take a hit during certain days. The business would only escalate once the festivities and festival-related ceremonies get over. Hence, it's October 29 for Chandni Chowk To China.