TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Eros was conferred the 'Amity Corporate Excellence Award' which is based on the results of a survey conducted by a team of students and faculty from Amity Business School identifying strengths and core competencies of leading corporates across different sectors in India. A high level jury consisting of industrialists, scholars and academicians evaluated the findings. Some key parameters were: Understanding of Organizational structure, Employee Strength, business code of conduct, Corporate Social Responsibility, Employee welfare schemes and many more.
"The Corporate Excellence Award received by Eros is a reflection of the humble contribution we have been able to make towards the overall corporatisation of the Indian entertainment sector and the solidarity of the Eros team towards our common goal," said Sunil Lulla, President - Eros International India.
The citation by the institute stated the Award being bestowed on Eros "for having achieved the enviable position of one of the best and most admired business organizations with its unparalleled performance. It is a matter of great pride that the company rather than resting on past laurels keeps pushing itself to achieve greater heights".
The Annual Business Summits INBUSH are renowned mega events with academicians, noted industrialists and distinguished delegates from all over the world presenting their research findings on the latest developments on management.