TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Eros was conferred the 'Amity Corporate Excellence Award' which is based on the results of a survey conducted by a team of students and faculty from Amity Business School identifying strengths and core competencies of leading corporates across different sectors in India. A high level jury consisting of industrialists, scholars and academicians evaluated the findings. Some key parameters were: Understanding of Organizational structure, Employee Strength, business code of conduct, Corporate Social Responsibility, Employee welfare schemes and many more.
"The Corporate Excellence Award received by Eros is a reflection of the humble contribution we have been able to make towards the overall corporatisation of the Indian entertainment sector and the solidarity of the Eros team towards our common goal," said Sunil Lulla, President - Eros International India.
The citation by the institute stated the Award being bestowed on Eros "for having achieved the enviable position of one of the best and most admired business organizations with its unparalleled performance. It is a matter of great pride that the company rather than resting on past laurels keeps pushing itself to achieve greater heights".
The Annual Business Summits INBUSH are renowned mega events with academicians, noted industrialists and distinguished delegates from all over the world presenting their research findings on the latest developments on management.