TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
A-Tel currently has 150 channels accessible to its subscribers. This collaboration aims to bring Bollywood entertainment to A-Tel subscribers through an Eros branded video-on-demand service giving them access to Bollywood content from the comfort of their homes.
Eros has a library of over 1900 films and will provide a service showcasing its content through VOD, subscription VOD and 24 hours Eros branded linear channel film entertainment, music videos, new film promos, celebrity interviews, award nights and more. A selection of movies will be changed every month.
Commenting on the collaboration, Dr. Choudhari, MD, Aksh Optifibre Ltd, said, "Aksh has the objective of providing it's customers with the most affordable wide range of services. We at Aksh are constantly upgrading technology to bring world-class entertainment to our customers. The collaboration with Eros International is to provide world class entertainment to our A-Tel subscribers."
Speaking about the agreement, Ms. Jyoti Deshpande, COO and Commercial Director, Eros International said "Eros is a leading pioneer in new media initiatives within the Indian Entertainment sector and is pleased to be providing Aksh with a movie service for their IPTV platform, leveraging our blockbuster film content."