TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Eros DVDs will be available in 27 Wal-Mart stores in Canada to start with. The distribution will subsequently be extended to the entire Canadian Wal-Mart network.
AIM, London Stock Exchange listed Eros is one of the leading players in the Indian media and entertainment sector. Over time, Eros will make available through Wal-Mart a large number of titles from its catalogue of over 1300 titles as well as its 30-40 new releases every year. The Eros-Wal-Mart tie-up will give Bollywood an extensive reach to both Asian and Non-Asian market sectors in Canada.
Ken Naz, President – USA, Eros International, commented: "Bollywood as an entertainment category is growing rapidly internationally. Canada is a very important market for us for cinema as well as DVD distribution. We are very excited to be working with Wal-Mart in Canada as it will enable widespread availability of quality DVDs at affordable prices to consumers."