TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Meanwhile, EyeQube continues its enormous recruitment drive to help service its vast amount of production work over the coming months and years.
Spread across an area of 20,000 square feet, the studio has one of the best facilities for visual effects in India with the latest state of the art hardware and software. The company will be utilizing both Auto Desk's Maya for 3D and the foundry's Nuke, as it's primary composite program.
Charles Darby, Creative Director of EyeQube&Senior Visual Effects Supervisor said, "I'm extremely proud to see EyeQube open it's doors and although we have a fabulous set-up technically, I'm most proud to see a facility that feels creative and approaches the work in a more artistic manner. EyeQube is an ideas factory, we make possibilities and that's where our future lays. We will develop each show we come into contact with and really harness India's untapped potential, it's artists, whilst giving them a strict production structure. This year we will be unwrapping a number of really exciting new projects and everyone of them is a wonderful opportunity for us to do something new."
"Six months ago, we announced the launch of a spectacular dream – a state-of-the-art visual effects facility in India promising to position Indian films on par with the best in Hollywood. Today, we are very pleased to announce the dream has formally been given shape in the form of EyeQube Studios. Following Aladin and Drona, through EyeQube we aim to announce shortly several more exciting content driven projects with a belief in taking Indian cinema to new heights", added Sunil Lulla, President, Eros International, India.
EyeQube will produce not only Indian films with high-end visual effects, but also be selectively involved with a few prestigious international projects. The company will primarily handle visual effects for all of Eros International's top-end productions and co-productions.