TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The charges leveled by Faisal Khan (Hussain) related to illegally selling off the assets of the ancestral property in Akhtiyarpur village of the Shahabad Tehsil in Hardoi district. Faisal had made brother Aamir Khan, father Tahir Hussain and 8 other members of his family a party. The honourable court had sent a notice to all the concerned people named by Faisal.
However, as per our sources, Aamir and his family's lawyer, Ramanand Shukla, filed a reply on the behalf of his clients. Based on that the civil judge (senior division), Ghulam-Ul-Madaar accepted that the property gifted to Faisal under the Muslim Personal Law provision, 'Hiba', did not make Faisal the sole owner of the same. He subsequently dismissed the case.