TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The charges leveled by Faisal Khan (Hussain) related to illegally selling off the assets of the ancestral property in Akhtiyarpur village of the Shahabad Tehsil in Hardoi district. Faisal had made brother Aamir Khan, father Tahir Hussain and 8 other members of his family a party. The honourable court had sent a notice to all the concerned people named by Faisal.
However, as per our sources, Aamir and his family's lawyer, Ramanand Shukla, filed a reply on the behalf of his clients. Based on that the civil judge (senior division), Ghulam-Ul-Madaar accepted that the property gifted to Faisal under the Muslim Personal Law provision, 'Hiba', did not make Faisal the sole owner of the same. He subsequently dismissed the case.