TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
While Shahrukh has given them a three-in-one pram, Sajid (Nadiadwala) and Wardha have given them a beautiful three-baby crib in which the triplets are sleeping in at the moment. Karan gave me a pair of beautiful diamond and coral earrings. He didn't come sooner because he had a severe throat infection."
Salman Khan hasn't visited but his sister Alvira, brother Arbaaz, his wife Malaika and Amrita Arora did. Alvira gifted Farah a spa set full of creams and lotions, Malaika presented the baby girls with separate cribs. Farah refuses to talk about the gifts and simply says, "I need another room to keep all the stuff that I got."
However one gift Farah did ask for, "I told Preity I want baby towels from Bombay Dyeing," joked mummy. Proud papa Shirish Kunder has bought three hi-definition cameras and keeps shooting the babies all day. "He wants to capture their every moment and gesture," signs off the proud momma.
Zayed Khan's mom Zarine came with his wife Malaika and gifted gold coins.
Anil Kapoor gifted the triplets gold lockets with inscriptions of Om and Allah.
Rani Mukherjee and mom came with silverware.
Arjun and Mehr Rampal brought baby clothes from Baby Gap from LA.
Priyanka Chopra and mom gave silver gifts of baby photo frames, bowls and eating