TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention! Pics
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Czar kaho naa
Says Farah, "We have named our son Czar (the rulers of Russia were called that) as I think my baby looks like a chubby emperor. It was Shahrukh's and my idea to name one of the girls Diva. The names Anya and Czar have been kept by Shirish. Czar behaves like a king who needs his space."
Yesterday we saw the Funny Mummy Farah Khan fielding questions at the press conference of her show Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar for Star Plus at the ITC Grand Central.
It was the second time in the week that she was undertaking the long ride from the suburbs to town. Just a day before, she had brought her babies to Jaslok for their inoculations. During this visit, her baby boy got snipped.
At a little over two months, Czar was circumcised maybe a bit too early? However Farah says, "Actually the earlier it is, the better. Though Czar was wailing away yesterday after that, now he is fine playing and chuckling away."
The buzz is that Farah has been paid over a whopping Rs 1.5 crore for the 13 episodes of the show Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar - a huge amount for any reality show judge.
"I am not comfortable talking about money," says Farah and adds, "I never have been. I am excited about the show as it brings together various contestants of the other reality shows. However please don't expect Vishal, Shekhar and me to fight it out like other judges."