TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
White Feather Films has always been a trendsetter when it comes to presenting their heroes stylishly. Right from Kaante to Musafir to Shoot Out At Lokhandwala, the look of each Sanjay Gupta venture is always most talked about. The latest being Acid Factory where one hears the lead actors have been put through a grueling training and look session. A source in the unit informs, " As part of the prep of the film and ensuring each actor looks terrific, Prashant the trainer of SRK doing a rigorous training schedule with the 'Acid Factory' actors before and during the shoot of the film in Hyderabad."
Says Prashant when contacted; "I was given a brief by Sanjay Gupta about the look that Fardeen had to have in Acid Factory. Sanjay was particular about Fardeen. Besides Fardeen, I am also training Aftab Shivdasani, Danny Denzongpa, Irrfan Khan and Manoj Bajpai."
Maya, Prashant's wife, a dietician, is involved in shaping not only Fardeen but also Aftab, Irrfan and Manoj Bajpai too. She used to advise Khan junior on his daily dietary intakes.
Suparn Varma is directing Acid Factory.