TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
White Feather Films has always been a trendsetter when it comes to presenting their heroes stylishly. Right from Kaante to Musafir to Shoot Out At Lokhandwala, the look of each Sanjay Gupta venture is always most talked about. The latest being Acid Factory where one hears the lead actors have been put through a grueling training and look session. A source in the unit informs, " As part of the prep of the film and ensuring each actor looks terrific, Prashant the trainer of SRK doing a rigorous training schedule with the 'Acid Factory' actors before and during the shoot of the film in Hyderabad."
Says Prashant when contacted; "I was given a brief by Sanjay Gupta about the look that Fardeen had to have in Acid Factory. Sanjay was particular about Fardeen. Besides Fardeen, I am also training Aftab Shivdasani, Danny Denzongpa, Irrfan Khan and Manoj Bajpai."
Maya, Prashant's wife, a dietician, is involved in shaping not only Fardeen but also Aftab, Irrfan and Manoj Bajpai too. She used to advise Khan junior on his daily dietary intakes.
Suparn Varma is directing Acid Factory.