TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
I am also training the other five stars in the film - Dino Morea, Aftab Shivdasani, Irrfan Khan, Danny Denzongpa and Manoj Bajpai. Sanjay was very particular that he wanted a certain look for his cast." The trainer started working with Fardeen a month ago. "We worked for two weeks after which Fardeen suddenly disappeared! He stopped taking my calls; forget replying to them."
Adds Prashant, "Sanjay wanted Fardeen to also get a six-pack abs and a sculpted look. In the first two weeks, Fardeen worked out seriously and lost weight but then he became unreachable. I heard later that he fell sick." Talking about Fardeen's exercise routine Prashant says, "Fardeen was working out thrice a week with one hour of cardio and weight training on alternate days." Fardeen's diet has been given by Prashant's wife Maya, a sports dietician and nutritionist.
Sanjay Gupta says, "Fardeen has been travelling a lot. He will resume his workouts soon. Acid Factory is a hardcore action thriller directed by Suparn Verma and besides the six heroes, Bipasha Basu is also in the film. Since the actors are playing gangsters, I want all my actors to be fit. Fardeen, according to me, is one of the most handsome stars we have today. He just needs to be presented as a style icon with a chiselled look."